Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    Tom & Mikes Street Freak
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tom & Mikes Street Freak
 Login/Join

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
The stock lover in me made me over spray Sierra Fawn onto the beautiful belly.. I want the car to look like its new but was hot rodded.. Day 2 car.. That means the areas of the car guys didn't used to touch should look factory fresh I suppose

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
This pic makes the well look overly puked out with undercoat but its actually pretty legit looking in person.. There were a WHOLE lotta welds to hide Wink I hit the frame rail with Sierra Fawn to match the way my little blue car from LA looks.. its close enough

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Off the spit this morning and onto the carriage dolly...

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Mike and I played the grind down game with the roloc discs. The stock guy in my insisted on keeping the casting numbers visible Roll Eyes

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
JET HOT coated....Cheaper and cooler and quieter than a new set of headers.. clearly there will be no power advantage.. but thats ok Cheers

Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
VERY COOL on the exhaust Tom!!! btw, thanks for putting me in touch with Bob the other day. As usual, you're the man!!!

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Swapped cars today! Mike and I will start sheet metal fitting pretty soon

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
The good news is we will show the real deal on aftermarket sheet metal. We bought the latest and supposedly greatest available.. Mikes car is a great place to install these products and give an honest assessment. This part applies to Pacers being rebuilt on a budget

Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Who did you go with? I heard AMD makes the best metal out there these days vs. Golden Legion. (Makers for all vendors i.e. Goodmark, OER. Year One, Ecklers, ect...)

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
btw, where is the finished OCD PACER???

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I will post all info and my vendor from Cali as soon as I pull all the metal out and see each box.

My C-1 is tucked away snug as a bug in a rug at my friends warehouse.. Its taking a time out this year Wink

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Now I know what to do with all my Decals and stickers I get. LOL Just decorate the inside of my garage door! Nice!

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Dave Bates>
posted
Tom any updates?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Stalling til schools out.. Latin is croaking this kid.. finals in 2 weeks

<Dave Bates>
posted
Tell him good luck, and keep us posted. I know I'm not the only one enjoying your project posts.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post