Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    Tom & Mikes Street Freak
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tom & Mikes Street Freak
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Like this alot!! Cheers

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post
Tom,
I know where a 396/325 bare block and heads are. There out of a 68 elcamino. One cylinder was resleaved.
If your interested let me know and I will go over monday and get all the info.
Good luck on your project. The memories alone will be worth every minute you spend on the car.

Posts: 209 | Location: Millcreek, Utah | Registered: 20 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Oh thanks for the offer but the driveline has been secured.. updates soon Wink

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry C Weaver>
posted
Make shure he gets a "fro" and a pick too! Smiler

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Great experience for father & son both! And maybe he can use it for a Science Fair project to boot...

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Yea. the science of how the Line Loc keeps pressure to the front brakes only and the heat & Pressure aspect of smoldering rubber roll

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
That will be a cool project! Two years will roll by so quickly,though. Better work on it every available minute. But I guess it is already almost halfway done.... you guys only have to put it back together!!! yea Wishing you lots of enjoyable time together on this project! racer Hmmmm,traction bars,big shackles,and L60's on the back. Right on!! Andy V.

Posts: 540 | Location: Southeast Ohio | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
The part that I forgot about Hot Rodding is that its free expression.. We are changing our minds daily about things: example.. 4500 plus for stock rebuild of the 400 I had.. reality struck and Jegs had a sale the day before Christmas and gave this crate motor away for $1207.00.. no freight, no crate no bull.. 1207 on the charge card not a penny more. Thanks you Nafta, thank you Mexico I guess roll

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
A little elf has been hooking me up with vintage speed parts like crazy.. more on him later but for now: check out this shifter.. like new and now I don't need to repair the butchered hole in the trans tunnel... Roll Eyes oh joy

PS. clutch with fixings and new flywheel.. all from NAPA.. who knew confused

Muncie M20 11" clutch

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
True 67 QL rear getting the full rebuild and posi chuck... 3:73's this time around

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
14 years old. grinding the welds free on the Rotisserie so we can remove the subframe.. whadda kid Big Grin

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
subframe out.. roto shortened and a dozen drill and punch holes welded back up.. The poor firewall looked like a shotgun target...

Yes you see bad ass ladder bars on the floor ... that little elf again yea

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Is the kid getting psyched up yet? Big Grin

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Its different these days T with all the instant gratification.. The answer is YES but I think it'll really pop for him when the car actually starts to look like a car.. 4 wheels would help racer

Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
That's the same Engine I bought for the 37.

Before:

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post