Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    Special Paint
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Special Paint
 Login/Join

<wrencher>
posted
sorry

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
If nobody here can come up with Jims contact info I will try another site.. I'd prefer to call him to explain then send him docs to show what we are talking about.. theres always a chance he could shed some light and pop another avenue for exploration inadvertently

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Sorry Tom, I'm late responding because of work.
(Door decals) My sister said that when she and her husband went to pick up the car, the store owner took the decals out of the trunk. thats all I know. I don't know if they were shipped with the car or at a later date.....Sorry

Posts: 871 | Location: Port Orchard Wa. | Registered: 18 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
That is consistant with stories we have heard over time.. But the mystery is who and where were the decals put in the trunk? If the dealer took them out of the trunk it makes no sense that they would have put them INTO the trunk.. If the assembly line did it then it stands to reason the decals would have had a part number associated with them... which up to this time they do not exist in any parts books from 1966 forward... So the question remains.. how did they get there?

The Zone reps via Campbell Ewald?..

Off line at the factory? at AGR ?

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump