Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    What you make of this trim tag?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What you make of this trim tag?
 Login/Join

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted
interesting?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill B,

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Link

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Great car to get into a Pacer for 40k. Very unoriginal so making it a Pacer again may well be cost prohibitive. Great lower budget way in though

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Does this mean there are Pace Cars without a 350 or 396? It looks like it.
Some might have a 327? Interesting.
Probably not many of these around, huh?
What would be the intended use for a Pacer like this?

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Tom, I know they made a few for the Indy event as some have been seen in pictures from the Indy pace car staging area. I also know that 10-11 of the replicas imported into Canada with the June 67 run were 327/210 cars. Zero 350 engines and the balance of the 21 were 396/325 cars.This is documented by the GM of Canada records.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post