Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    Another one for the watch list
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another one for the watch list
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
posted

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Just my opinion... Very Nicely done as a restomod but the decals (in my opinion) are a distraction from the "restomod" effect. Recent auction broadcasts (e.g. Mecum FTL 2021) have had some restomod 1st-gen Camaros selling for crazy money, while picture-perfect restos go begging (go figure)?

One dashboard shot looks like original heater controls (no A/C). For the effort (& expense) of building a restomod to this level; Vintage Air is only $1500 ?

Ad states "It is not a true Pace Car" but with no VIN who knows what happens down the road? Would be nice to know TT codes, if originally white and/or DLX blue? Also says "original 327 small block" which might make it an RS but not a SS?

As they say... opinions are like [certain body parts]... everybody has one

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
If I had to blast around in a resto mod.. this would be what I'd be in I suppose Cheers

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
When you click on the link the bottom of that page has a raft of 67 Pacers for sale.. I think they must be old old ads?

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post