Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    Some cowl tags are better than sex...
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some cowl tags are better than sex...
 Login/Join

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Well, I got a reply from Mr. Sonen about the "LS" stamping. Here is what he had to say.

Kurt Sonen:
Tom,
That's an astute observation. Yes, there was a limited window of about a day in 06B where the tags had that typo on them. I'm sure it was just a typo; errors like that show up occasionally.

Kurt S
CRG - www.camaros.org

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
With the info CRG has I'd tend to believe him

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<93PaceRon>
posted
It's been quiet on new tags so I thought I'd post mine. Not a pace car, but possibly a zone car in San Diego

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
WOW! Nice set of options on this baby!
Got any pictures of the whole car? Would love to see this one. Thanks for sharing! Cheers

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I like that white "X" racer

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<93PaceRon>
posted
Here's a shot that I had on my computer. It's an 80k mile survivor. Original paint. I replaced the seat covers, but the rest is original. The headrests need to be recovered. I'm the third owner. It's a match to my 68 except the 68 is a four speed with a few less options. Both White/Red original with headrests, 350. THe 67 has a lot more options!

67 SS/RS

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
That's the sweetest 67 I've seen in a while!!!! Wink

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
What a nice ride! I noticed that it also has shoulder seat belts for a convertible. Any chance of an interior shot too! It has wire wheels. Don't see those very often. I just love looking at these 67's. Big Grin

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Everytime I see one of these Ermine White Red Deluxe RS/SS rides I always wonder what ever happen to that Ice Capades car!!!!!!! Eeker

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry C Weaver>
posted
It got studded town and country snow tires and got drivin on salted roads untill it melted away! CheersThem Cali boys dont know about stuff like that, do they Tom! LOL! racer

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Larry your possibly right there??? LOL

93PaceRon , thats a very nice 67 you have there. What are your thoughts on your car being a zone car?

I sure would love to buy a set of 67 Headrests if anyone knows of some for sale.

Tony what ever happened to your red interior coupe? What car you got now?

Posts: 2769 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<93PaceRon>
posted
Here's a couple of shots of the interior etc. A bit dirty, just got it moved to it's permanant garage last night.

<93PaceRon>
posted
I spoke to Scott Selltemire at the LA farewell to the Camaro. He thought it was a zone car with the odd options like AC and power windows. The lady I bought if from sold it because her kids were fighting over it. She couldn't split it so she sold it and split the money.

<93PaceRon>
posted
The rear

<93PaceRon>
posted
The rear with attachment