Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1993 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1993 Lounge    Mecum - kissimmee 2019
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mecum - kissimmee 2019
 Login/Join

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted
Two 93's sold today:
22,000 miles sold for $11,000
16,000 miles sold For 12,100.

Both looked really good. Is anyone at the show???

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Kind of a bit disappointing! I was feeling that when these vehicles hit 25 years old that there may be a turn in the market for really good ones. Hopefully that turn is still to come!

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
Lot U104 out of the McMillion collection with 11 miles looked tired and unloved. It had about a 1 to 2 foot circular spot on the hood that looked like someone had burned the clearcoat with a buffer.

I purchased lot U236. 1993 with 881 miles. Overall it was the pick of the litter of all the 93's in the auction. I'm waiting on delivery here in the Dallas area.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
agree, the 11 miler also had a bad fuel pump (not unusual for these cars), wrong battery and at least one very bad tire!

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
The 881 mile IPC that I purchased.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
These prices are sadFrowner I wish you guys the best, but I sold my festival car with approx. 55,000 mi for $13,000 last summer. Took a beating dollar wise, but had it for 12 years and had a lot of fun. Have a few promo items to sell (give away?)
HeatherZ

Posts: 851 | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post