Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

124677N236950
 Login/Join 
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted
Reopening this topic as this car recently sold at Barrett Jackson Las Vegas 2014.

Posts: 1542 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Lot 424.3
We know someone who has original paperwork on this car and if anyone knows the purchaser it would be nice to see the paperwork with the car.

Posts: 1542 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
Dave ,I sent an email to BJ no reply so far, past this I give up,maybe next time we see it for sale I will buy it back.Good luck guys

Posts: 9 | Registered: 09 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
At some point someone somewhere is going to see the post and let the owner know and hopefully the paperwork can be reunited with the car.

In the garage
posted Hide Post
Well Happy 2016.....Hi Dave and guys , has anyone heard or seen anything of this car since last year.....just thought I would do my yearly check in.......Mike

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Car in on eBay now, 85K. What did it sell for at BJ. Anyone have the info?

Bill @ CamaroPaceCars.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 2968 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post

Posts: 800 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
Notes say: restored by Bob Harris. Owned by Robin Conway in Ontario then sold to someone in California.

Posts: 1612 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Correct Mike

In the garage
posted Hide Post
This car has had quite a life eh David.....for those that don't know , my wife and I were the second owners of that car, restored it 1971....still have the paperwork.....just had the feeling I should check in today.....well one more page....Mike

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update!

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13151 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the Track
posted Hide Post
Just sold again in Las Vegas 2017 for $71,500.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com...T-CAMARO-RSSS-211069

They didn't even bother to take new pictures from when is sold in Vegas 2014 for $60,500

https://www.barrett-jackson.co...R-CONVERTIBLE-178030

Chris

Chris Many

"If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can !"

Avid home restorer of classic cars.

Posts: 98 | Location: Highgate Falls, Vermont | Registered: 04 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
Mike ("Plymouth")
I am the current owner of this Camaro.
Do you still have the paperwork for it?
If so, please send me a message of how to reach you. (New to this Forum and still learning how to navigate through it...)
Thanks, Mark
quote:
Originally posted by plymouth:
This car has had quite a life eh David.....for those that don't know , my wife and I were the second owners of that car, restored it 1971....still have the paperwork.....just had the feeling I should check in today.....well one more page....Mike

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
Wow..what an adventure for that car.....anyway check out the pics of the paperwork I have for your car in the thread 67 lounge,owners manuals, the pop is in the book...if you have any interest maybe we can go from there ....Mike

In the garage
posted Hide Post
Dave are you seeing this ??? Mike

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Daves building a new house now.. He'll be back

Posts: 13151 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Yes Mike, it looks like someone is actually looking for the paperwork, finally. Be nice for the two of them to be reunited.

In the garage
posted Hide Post
So this little adventure is coming up to its anniversary date, of 7 years of trying.It occurs to me that the new owner will have to prove to me they actually own the car..not sure how to do that.....unfortunately in this day and age it will now be a requirement, also no longer free, really its only the warranty book with the POP.So lets see what happens.....Mike

In the garage
posted Hide Post
So an update.....came to nothing like I thought, I think I will frame this stuff as a memory and forget about this,it is now officially off the market, seems the car is just an investment for some anyway......Cheers

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
that's a bummer