Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Canadian Pace Car Discussion    67 Canadian Festival door decals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

67 Canadian Festival door decals
 Login/Join 
On the access Road
posted
With help from Phil and David I have the final proof of the Canadian door decal. This after multiple revisions and headaches staring at 55 year old pixelated photos. I think they turned out great. I will be installing them soon on 237202. Will send pics when done. Working on windshield flags next.

Posts: 50 | Location: Lubbock, Tx | Registered: 11 August 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Great news Richard. Been a long time coming.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
You're a credit to the cause Sir. Thank you

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post
That's awesome
I'd like to see a better pic Wink

Posts: 189 | Location: FRANCE | Registered: 12 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post
Old pic

Posts: 189 | Location: FRANCE | Registered: 12 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the access Road
posted Hide Post
c

Posts: 50 | Location: Lubbock, Tx | Registered: 11 August 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the access Road
posted Hide Post
d

On the access Road
posted Hide Post
n

On the access Road
posted Hide Post
m

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Just WOW!

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Incredible

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
Picture of MLakin
posted Hide Post
Awesome job!!!!So cool to see that bit of history recaptured!
Beautiful car!

Mike L.

Posts: 2529 | Location: Indy | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post