Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

search for 124677N236950
 Login/Join 
In the garage
posted
Heh guys.....I am curious as to whether this car is on the market somewhere...anyone.

We owned and restored it back in 1970. I know it has been on here before as I have the paperwork, but now the wife and I are in the market to see if possible to get it back. Not sure why, the honeymoon comes to mind though....LOL

Posts: 5 | Registered: 03 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
David Parr may know

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
If I am reading the registry right it went to California. David Parr should know more.

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
I remember the car and it did go to California. I think it sold to someone but I'm not sure to who or where.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
I just found an article that says it is owned by George Engelage of Whittier, Ca. I will post later this was in 1997. It was formally owned by Robin Conway.

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
i THINK i REMEMBER A CONVERSATION WITH cONWAY AND HE WAS A LITTLE BITTER AT HOW MUCH HE ENDED UP PAYING TO RESTORE THE CAR.. if i REMEMBER CORRECTLY

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
Heh guys....Hi Dave how are you....it's Mike....the last I remember was it went thru Barrett jackson around 2017 maybe earleir or so and was for sale at some car dealer for a while. So far thats all I know, I had emailed the dealer and crickets, same with BJ. All that will come up on a google search with the vin. My Wife was the second owner.I halfways restored it then....1970

I will check again for the dealer name. I think all that I posted on here years back but can't find it now.

In the garage
posted Hide Post
So it was 2017 BArrett......and the dealer was Davids classic cars, Hendersonville Nevada.link here.but is old.

http://davidsclassiccars.com/c...car-convertible.html

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Yes it was owned by George, then sold.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
If this is the same car Robin owned? I met with Robin at the Ontario Camaro Nationals when they did the GM Oshawa plant tour. He did have it restored and then sold. Might have gone to George after that. I'll look into it.
Hello Mike.

In the garage
posted Hide Post
well let it go guys....we bought a Shelby....I know I know, but all the old muscle cars are great.