Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Good stuff coming this fall
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good stuff coming this fall
 Login/Join

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Lee 93
posted Hide Post
We did such a good job at the Parade that to save money on preparing a pace car for next year GM and the IMS have asked the Web site to help out. Let's see this will be a restro rod with modern suspension and event decals. We can do the same with a 69 as the backup car. We must have enough guys with 67 and 69 pace cars to supply 33 for the parade. We can use the newer 4th and 5th gens for the festival members. Not sure how to use the 82 and brickyards. As needed I guess. What would that be like.....

Posts: 2797 | Location: Northeast side of Indianapolis | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
You guys dream big.. I like that Cheers

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
another hint

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
If that is no.78......then you've found a way around the 24 hour day that the rest of us are cursed with! Eeker confused

Posts: 540 | Location: Southeast Ohio | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<L78conv>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tom McGinnity:
You guys dream big.. I like that Cheers

Is there any other way to dream?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<SteveR>
posted
band

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Could it be the one and only Mr Bob Martins car? first

Oh yeah tell me more about those little go kart things too please.... roll Whats with those extra little wheels on the back there?? Cheers

Posts: 2769 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Sappy787
posted Hide Post
Tom,

I just showed my wife your garage picture with the carpet and two cars. I told her thats what our garage will be looking like soon.

She told me to forget it and she's not giving up her side of the garage so I will just have to park one of my pacers outside !!!

Hmm... Where do I draw the line... LOL

whistle

Posts: 842 | Location: Waterloo, Iowa  | Registered: 15 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
No need to draw a line. Dave you need to build a shed like i did (say 10' X 10') for stuff my wife and daughter used to cram in the garage. Now I have it to myself and they have a spot for their stuff. Sadly, my garage is only a one car.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry C Weaver>
posted
My garage could hold 3 cars but only 2(camaro+HHR) at this time.The wife is no problem,AINT GOT ONE!!!! Big Grin Cheers

<Marty H.>
posted
Any more good stuff?

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I borrowed an engine crane Wink

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Whos car Tom?

Posts: 2769 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Its not fall yet

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!

It sure is on my Calendar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post