Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Finally located a set of NOS 4 piston Brake Pads
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally located a set of NOS 4 piston Brake Pads
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted
Long search but worth it. Still in the old Blue White and Black Delco-Morane box.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Nice find!

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Iven't seen a rotor or caliper or brake pad in years.. cool

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
These are the more common service replacements.

These are correct just not "perfectly" correct.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
These are the right-right ones, meaning service replacements from the near production period.

These were so old shelf that at one point they even got the part number change.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Box rear.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Pads. None of the later QA/QC paint marks on the edges...

Good to go on the brakes now. Correct NOS all the way around.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
UGH You suck! I thought I had this covered.. This is the service replacement you mention but I have 5470878's in a 5470879 Box..

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
here are some really old 5460803's in a reman Bnedix box numbered 321492.. You can see the update part number hand written like yours of 171-111

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
So you have 601FF

I have 106FE & 220 FG. I have no clue what this means.

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
DOT Codes

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
I am in the process of doing restoration on the NOS pads now. When I am done I will post some images.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
After scuffing off the surface oxidation I am finding a pressed surface with no indications of any gold cad residue like you see on the service replacements... what do you see here Tom?

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
The pads in my Bendix box have zero protection. bare steel for certain. The Delco ones have cad plating

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Restored.

Phil@camaropacecars.com