Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Door decals.. New and exact.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Door decals.. New and exact.
 Login/Join

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
What about Pace Car #92. Does it still retain its original decals?

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
92 does not have the original decals

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
Picture of MLakin
posted Hide Post
For what it's worth was just looking at my car. It was done late '70's early '80's and Andy had had the decal's on #92 duplicated as no repos were available back then. Look's like the ones on your car Tom McGinnity have it. So I wonder where the ones displayed with Sappy's old car came from, they don't have the tip on the top of the "t"?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MLakin,

Mike L.

Posts: 2529 | Location: Indy | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
THATS the whole discussion point exactly.. Where did they come from?.. They have been verified by industry professionals as OLD. Its a mystery I want to solve. They could be LA versions or myriad other things

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post
Just got off the phone with Stencils & Stripes. They are out of the decals, but are taking names for their next run. Doesn't look like they will produce another run until there is enough interest, understandably. I've got my name in.

Chris Many

"If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can !"

Avid home restorer of classic cars.

Posts: 155 | Location: Highgate Falls, Vermont | Registered: 04 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Andy Wolf...

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post
Please point me to where I can get Andy Wolf's decals. Cant seem to find any contact info.

Posts: 155 | Location: Highgate Falls, Vermont | Registered: 04 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post