Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Restoring my RS SS 396 IPC
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Restoring my RS SS 396 IPC
 Login/Join

<jebfink>
posted
does anyone have a good photo of the headlight limit switches and brackets as they are attached to the radiator support?

thanks

jeb

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
If you go to Kevin's "building the twin" post page 1, under restoration, you will find pictures of the limit switches mounted to the brackets.

Posts: 1601 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Sappy787
posted Hide Post
Confused

Posts: 842 | Location: Waterloo, Iowa  | Registered: 15 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
link to The Twin

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Jeb & Dave;
I found a bunch of pictures from when they were disassembling my car. Don't think I'd call them really good, but attached here are the best couple of pictures. I'll send you a bunch more by PM that have things in various stages of disassembly but maybe some of these will help???

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
second posted here... look for some more by PM...

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
one more... hope this helps??

<jebfink>
posted
very much thanks charley

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Tom-- On p.49--
quote:
Originally posted by Tom McGinnity:
Late 66 LA built car ( my car that I love to drive

-- The PS box in the picture looks painted black (and certainly looks original)-- in other discussion I have seen them finished bare metal? is the picture just an illusion? thx/cm

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Dave/Jeb-- How's things going??-- its been awhile since last update!

Need some help... I'm looking for a 396" cooling fan & not sure exactly what we're looking for. I could have sworn you had pictures of your engine cooling fan somewhere here-- but I've been through all 54 pages of this thread and all 17 pages from the original thread and I guess I was mistaken as I cannot find it. Did find some related pictures on pages 3 & 10 but not sure if these are same as yours?? Let me know if you can help; thanks- Charley

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump.

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post