Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Restoring my RS SS 396 IPC
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Restoring my RS SS 396 IPC
 Login/Join

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Sappy787
posted Hide Post

Posts: 842 | Location: Waterloo, Iowa  | Registered: 15 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Sappy787
posted Hide Post
(

Posts: 842 | Location: Waterloo, Iowa  | Registered: 15 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Sappy787
posted Hide Post
!

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Sappy787
posted Hide Post
=

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Sappy787
posted Hide Post
`

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Dave and Jeb the car looks great. Real nice work.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry C Weaver>
posted
That is looking way cool!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Its hard to tell paint quality from pictures but I sure know how to tell buffed and shiney and this sure damn does have that! I like the stripe and the fender emblem placements etc.. nice paint coverage etc.. top quality work here.. painting the whole nose off the car will raise the level on detail to max spec

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<jebfink>
posted
does anyone have a photo of the door jamb wedges installed on both the doors and quarter panels

thanks

jeb

<jebfink>
posted
for your viewing pleasure a pic

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Most Jealous Jeb Cheers

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry C Weaver>
posted
Nothing like a huge block! have not had one in years but I wished I did! Cheers

<jebfink>
posted
What is the best paint that you guys are using to refinish radiators and what sheen of black. Has anyone used the radiator paint from eastwood or have any better recommendations?

Or has anyone used any of the quanta paints on a radiator and how has it held up?

thanks

jeb

<jebfink>
posted
What is the proper direction for the radiator hose clamps to be facing? photos anyone ?

<jebfink>
posted
nevermind i found the pic of gary b's red one. gonna use that one for reference purposes.

one other question what is the best way to fold over the staples on the inner fenders? damn i did one once and that sucked any body got any tricks up their sleeves that they use to get them nice and tight like the factory?

also what should the inner side(wheel and tire side) of the inner fenders be coated with?

thanks dudes

jeb