Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Trunk Stickers (Jacking instructions etc.)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trunk Stickers (Jacking instructions etc.)
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Gents; thank you all for your inputs so far. If anything else keep 'em coming...

I'm adding a couple references here for various reasons which I'll explain...

1) The photo above with the Festival Queen is just priceless (PHIL THANKS...). Not having seen this before myself, and with my curiosity now piqued, I just had to find it. The full-size photo at https://camaropacecars.com/eve/...900054465#1900054465, enriches the clip with historical context...

2) I'm also adding photo of my whole decklid, that I realized I did not include above. This is the source for the sticker zoom photo at beginning of this thread. (Note, posted here is a compressed version. First photo is snipped from the high-res version, which is too big to post).

I'm anticipating the possibility that, in the near future, I may need to refer to this for other reasons...

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
3) Also taking liberty to add photo Mike sent me separately, this is inside decklid on the 04C 'survivor' car mentioned above. (MIKE: hope I am not out of line...). For entirely separate reasons, illustrating obvious similarities in 2 Van Nuys cars (w/i <100 units of each other).

"Condition" is obviously NOT one of those similarities (if these cars could only talk!)...

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post