Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Trunk Stickers (Jacking instructions etc.)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trunk Stickers (Jacking instructions etc.)
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted
Hello folks;

It recently came to my attention, that the CRG folks are doing a study to document trunk stickers & usage. While currently in DRAFT status; at this time the study posits that 1967 Convertible trunk stickers (#3909135) were originally BLUE, while later reproductions are BLACK.

http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=18872

On my car (LOS 04D), the original sticker (Photo below) was definitely BLACK, and definitely original. I shared this information with the study coordinator, and was asked to provide additional examples.

I thought this might be a good place to find a few guys with 1967 Convertibles. If anybody has info. (PHOTOS) of ORIGINAL stickers, for 1967 CONVERTIBLES (specifically #3909135), please post if you are able to help?

THANKS ALL... Charley

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I'll check my stash

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
My 04A Festival car #78 is black, original, undisputable.

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Very little left of mine but clearly black.. these letters are the area in Charlies picture center that say COVERS,REMOVE.

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Black. Multiple survivor cars documented with original stickers still intact.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
03C Commitment car:

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Another 03C commitment car:

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
This is an 04B Big Block replica:

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
The Part Number:

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Pano of the Big Block lid and the deluxe steering wheel:

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Commitment car #33 at IMS in 1967 and Jan's pretty face as a bonus view.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Case closed Cool

Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
One more 04C Van Nuys IPC.

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure the Jacking Instructions had black ink on my 11B Van Nuys RS convertible. Do you still have the original decal on your triple blue girl Tom???

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Yes I think so I'll check this weekend