Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Progress pics of my Black-nosed BlueTopper
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Progress pics of my Black-nosed BlueTopper
 Login/Join

Racing
posted Hide Post

The grill is NOS made and boxed in 1967. a lucky find...

Posts: 155 | Location: Highgate Falls, Vermont | Registered: 04 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post

Still need to find the correct Muncie 4-spd to drop the motor in.

Posts: 155 | Location: Highgate Falls, Vermont | Registered: 04 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post

Gas tank is going in shortly. Otherwise just need the bumpers.

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
This car is so mint it looks fake.. NICE work man

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Car looks wonderful
Great work

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2009 Supporter
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
The Best!

Posts: 2961 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 26 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
Your car looks amazing, exceptionally good restoration.

Posts: 7 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 06 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
Nice work!!!

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post
thanks everyone. I couldn't have done it without the wealth of information that you have all contributed on this forum. That and the extensive pictures I found at the Lucas Restorations website of the Pace Car they did.

http://lucas-restorations.com/Hoffberger.html

Chris Many

"If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can !"

Avid home restorer of classic cars.

Racing
posted Hide Post
Update d'jour: Progress is slow now that I am waiting for some parts to come in. It won't look much different than this picture until the end of January. I have the new interior, but won't put it in until the top is installed. Want to contain that new car smell as long as possible....

Chris Many

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Looks amazing Chris

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
This is a car I'm very interested in seeing finished.. real nice.

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post
You only live one state away from me Tom. You might get a chance to see it. David, not so much. He only gets to see my headlight motor ;-)

Chris Many

Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
Looking VERY nice!!!

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post
It's been a while, so I thought I would offer an update. The blue top is installed. It was made by Electron Top. I had to order it through Camaro Specialties as they will only sell them to upholstery shops. It's kind of BS as I am the one who installed the top.....

Chris Many