Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Progress pics of my Black-nosed BlueTopper
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Progress pics of my Black-nosed BlueTopper
 Login/Join

Racing
posted Hide Post

7C16 date coded 1111168 distributor. kind of early for my car, but at least is the correct distributor.

Posts: 155 | Location: Highgate Falls, Vermont | Registered: 04 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Damn nice work man. This is your car and you make no bones about what it is and isn't.. You want to put decals on you knock yourself out. If you do I'd recommend Mag Style wheel covers as well for " The Look " Thanks so much for showing us all these pictures

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Car looks great. Have you tried the headlight motor?

Posts: 1603 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
CHRIS; LOOKING GOOD... You are doing an amazing job and it shows!
--------------
quote:
Originally posted by manyc:
Notice I left the NHRA sticker on the vent window. It was put there when the car was a drag car. Thought I would leave it on as a reminder of the car's history.....
----
LOVE IT! I'm plannng to put back my H.S. & Univ. freshman parking decals on my car, for the same reason!

------------------
edit 9/20/20: (1) adding link: (in ref. to Chris' reply below)
(2) Replicating this exchange to separate thread at link: to avoid hijacking Chris' story!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Charley Maule,

Posts: 670 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post
David, I just applied power to it to see it move. I am waiting until my console is in before I apply power to the car, which will undoubtedly show me all the wiring mistakes I made.....

Charley, thanks, you are doing a great job as well. It's great that you have those decals to put back on your car.

-Chris

Posts: 155 | Location: Highgate Falls, Vermont | Registered: 04 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
Chris,

Your car is looking great!!!

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post
Today was the maiden voyage for my Black-nosed Blue Topper. I actually started the engine for the first time on Oct 3rd, but had some bugs to work out to make it roadworthy. Thank you all for your assistance and for having this forum, which without its content I do not think I would have gotten it right -Chris

Chris Many

"If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can !"

Avid home restorer of classic cars.

Racing
posted Hide Post
With top up

Racing
posted Hide Post
Console finally restored and installed.

Racing
posted Hide Post
For Mr Parr

Racing
posted Hide Post
engine compartment. I have the hood insulation. the repo clips to hold it in sucks, so the search for better ones continues.....

Racing
posted Hide Post
trunk detail shot.

Racing
posted Hide Post
rear view

Racing
posted Hide Post
front LH view

Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
Beautiful car...nice work!!!

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post