Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Tom T restoring Festival Car
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tom T restoring Festival Car
 Login/Join

<tom25252>
posted
tom , can I receive the pace car medallion by mail. if so, p.o. box l372 Martinsville, In 46151. as stated, im happy to underwrite any cost; just advise. thaxs to all following my car; still looking for orginial engine and setting another budget for completing the car. I restored many a heavy pc of equipment but I think this car cost tops most of those costs lol.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Tom there is much advice available here which can help you restore your car correctly.

Beware that there is some misinformation out there pertaining these cars.

Don't forget to post pics as you go too

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<tom25252>
posted
Thaxs Geoff. Do u know of a good source for the correct decals for these 67 festival cars ?. Ive used Ecklers, Ground UP. for parts and was curious if you could recommend a parts source ? Also, are these Medallions they speak of worth the trouble ? Just curious.

<Larry C Weaver>
posted
Contact Tom M. for a contact for correct decals. Also talk to him about the medallion deal. He will give you straight up answers!!!

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Tom ,

Whatever parts your looking to buy your best to ask here so those that have purchased can advise correctness and fit as well as accuracy of parts as some parts are festival commitment car specific like the steering wheel and center cap.

Andy Wolf is making the most correct decals as many have the incorrect blue on them. I'm sure someone here who has used them can give his contact details.

The medallion program is worth getting involved in. It involves you supplying your car details which helps everyone and you receive the medallion. TOM M runs this which I believe he will send you details on (he's been super busy of late)

Your car has a special pedigree and is but one of a handful. As such if your able it should be done as correct as possible.

This group of people here are second to none with the correct information on your car which will ensure you get the right information and parts for your car.

Take the time to do it right and I'm sure you will meet a truely unique group of people.

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Email me Tom@camaropacecars.com and I'll hook you up.

Got the Medallion ready

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Sweet. It doesn't get much easier than that. first

<tom25252>
posted
does have a handle on what is needed to obtain the medallion for my festival car ? Thanks

<tom25252>
posted
unable to print the medallion program for some reason. can it be mailed to p.o. box l372 , Martinsville, in. 46151. advise and ill be happy to underwrite the postage and cost. thaxs all.

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Will go out monday mail

is that 1372 or 372? PO Box

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<tom25252>
posted
hello, ive bn unable to get my printer to work so is it possible to get the medallions forms mailed to my address ? realize this is a pain but I am ok with underwriting anyones cost for time and material. just advise. thanks. p.o. box l372 Martinsville, in 46151

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Leaving in todays mail

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump