Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    1967 Offical Paint Code chart
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1967 Offical Paint Code chart
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted
This is the Offical Chart. This may also clear some of the questions over the interior paint colors in blue as well.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
I am taking the liberty of adding another document here.

This is a document originally posted by Pete Sgro (I think?) some years ago, which I found immensely helpful. It discusses which interior parts get painted what color variants, covering all trim/color codes. The paint codes listed are Rinshed-Mason codes, but these can easily be cross-referenced to Ditzler/PPG & DuPont using the chart Phil posted previously.

I had a recent need to refer to this (732-Z COUPE), but couldn't find anymore on the site. Thankfully; I found a hardcopy in my archives which I've scanned to include here for posterity (so to speak). Hoping the 'brotherhood' will agree this adds value (at least it did/does for me...).

I also scanned to PDF file, but don't think PDF's can be posted (will try).

ALSO A QUESTION... I noticed the footer indicates Page 1 of 3... Does anyone have pages 2-3?

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Add as many as you want!!!

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Yes.. agreed

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post