Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Charley Maule...Newest member
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charley Maule...Newest member
 Login/Join

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Thats really great!

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Breaking radio silence...

Hard to believe I've been offline (at least here) since JULY (missing in inaction)... Have been laying pretty low since return from the July show. Time flies as they say**...

Where I left off... loading-up for transport to the 2022 NATIONALS!
Link: Spin-off thread & 'trip report': https://camaropacecars.com/eve/...0094833/m/7453989697

I had promised to fill-in the blanks between summer '21 and spring 2022. This is still my intent. There's a number of things that may still be of interest. Immediately coming to mind are Radio antenna & Door mirror. Trim rings. I'm sure there's more. Need to re-review photo archive. Also there were questions about judging... and the horror story of cross-country transport.

Returning from the Nationals (late July)... BACK TO THE SHOP TO FINISH THE CAR! WASN'T ACTUALLY DONE YET (but close enough)... and we were out of time! FINALLY... took possession late September... a second public appearance at HS REUNION... and FINALLY HOME end-of September.

Back to the present... After receiving (yet another) batch of new parts, FINALLY out of the garage for 'Homecoming' photo shoot!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Charley Maule,

Posts: 670 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post

Posts: 670 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Most recent addition... still doing some touch-up, but had the camera out already

Threw away alot of these back in the old days... wish i could get them back again, & sell these valuable pieces on EBay to supplement my retirement acct! (AARRGH)