Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Charley Maule...Newest member
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charley Maule...Newest member
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Considering my HS Reunion is this evening... though obviously the car isn't going to make it... I still wanted to recognize the occasion with an extremely rare piece of special equipment... gingerly removed from the broken windshield before the car went into the shop:

not many can say they have one of these...

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Everything looks so nice.. what a car. All the things you are doing have great detail. I love all the correct use of colors in the interior etc.. your trying so hard and are such a great reference for others.. Somebody spent a lot of time getting those seat frames that clean! Nice work brother

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Charlie ,

I can understand your disappointment in not sorting out the car for your two important dates.

The detail of the work you are doing is to be commended.

Don't worry as I am sure there will be many other events to show of your beautiful car.

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Long overdue for progress update. Have been SOOO busy between work & personal that it's hard to find time to even visit. When I finally did get free to check on the car... took another 2 weeks to find time for a quick update. ARRGGHH....

The GOOD news-- Things are really starting to come together (Finally)...

Convertible top install was completed about a month ago. Installer did a really nice job...

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Nice & taut-- not a wrinkle to be seen...

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Things are starting to come together nicely underneath too...

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
The GARDNER Concourse exhaust is in place...

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Not cheap, but the detail is amazing...

Tail Pipe hanger

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Big Block Heat Riser kit...

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Seats are still in the upholstery shop. But here is a sneak peek at door panel with trim installed--

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Reconditioning door panel cup with epoxy and loving care...

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Top view:

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
I had to get a shot of this for Tom. I know SOMEWHERE on the site (don't remember where) is a thread discussing the fuel line clips...

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Ohhh, almost forgot about the rocket assisted takeoff booster system...

This might cost points, but launch from the line pins you back in your seat...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Charley Maule,

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
JUST KIDDING... actually a photobomb...

I was leaning on a piece of equipment when I shot that picture...

HAVE A GOOD WEEK AND BEST REGARDS TO ALL!

Charley