Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

About DOOR MIRRORS?
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted
Hi folks;

Have a few questions that have come up regarding DOOR MIRRORS...

(1) Who makes/offers the best OEM repop 1967 Door Mirror at the present time?

(2) What range of glass dates would be acceptable for my for 04D (Van Nuys) Pacer?

(3) (Extra points) What would be the acceptable range of glass dates for 06D (Van Nuys) coupe? We have a on-hand a loose mirror dated 6-DMI-6. Although this seems very very early, nevertheless wondering if this could possibly be the original mirror off the 06D 1967 coupe? (disassembled).

Circling back to #1 above (New Repop mirrors): Here is what I'm looking at. I believe both of these links are the same mirror. OEM does not sell direct; they sell through dealers...

I have posted similar question, along with my product research, on the CRG site at: http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=18793.0 . TO DATE; No meaningful response...

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANY INSIGHTS... THANK YOU !!

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
For the sake of closure:

Updating this thread with link to answers I recently posted at CRG:
http://www.camaros.org/forum/i....msg171072#msg171072

Since we have decided to go a different direction, unfortunately I can't comment on the current repop mirror offerings. If anyone else can; please feel free to contribute any insights.

Charley

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Called PARAGON today to order my dated glass.

Also asked about the #1610 Camaro mirror, they said it has been discontinued.

In case it may make some difference some day... Told them; I had heard from multiple sources, it was THE best '67 Camaro mirror available.