Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Indy 500 Pace Car Discussion    new car? Is the tag ok? not sure
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new car? Is the tag ok? not sure
 Login/Join 
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted
AC LOS Car

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Again, 1 of 2 with a/c. Sellers need to update that even with all of the ac cars that have been discovered. This car is right after my old car. Would like to know what the VIN is.

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Not sure if tt is correct.Ironic no center console. The gas cap has "350". Most LA cars with air shipped to Texas had all windows tinted.

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
We've got to get more word out so ads like this stop. Maybe we as a group can make this a focus at Indy this year at the Pace Car reunion.

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Interesting car

Posts: 1603 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Received VIN from seller 124677L152815.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Thanks David. By chance did you happen to get which dealer it was sent to, if in Texas