Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Indy 500 Pace Car Discussion    1967 Pacesetter Promotion Booklet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1967 Pacesetter Promotion Booklet
 Login/Join 

Victory Lane
posted
Well, Never give up the hunt is all I can say! My friends here know already that I am slightly sick in the head with trying to collect anything ORIGINAL on the 1967 Camaro and The Camaro Pace Cars....With that being said, there has been very little found on How Chevrolet was going to promote the Pace Cars and or the PaceSetter Sale.

I'm sure this can't be all that there was but I do feel this package was probably the first to go out to the Dealerships!

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Page 1

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Page 2

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Page 3

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Page 4

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Page 5

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Page 6

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Page 7

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Page 8

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Ooops!! Got some of these page numbers out of order!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bluetoppace,

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Posters!

17 by 30

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Tony,

Are the posters paper?

Very cool Stuff! Cheers

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Phil, They are a thick paper!

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
How in the world did this thing elude us all for so long? Where did you find it T?

Can I trouble you when you have time to post pics more clear so I can read the text on a few! Amazing.Nice work. Big Grin

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Pacecsetter demo program??????

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Incredible Tony

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
You know every pace car owner and then some wishes they had these now

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
The posters could be easily knocked off like Tony did with the zone plates... think banner size..now you are talking! Cheers

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Very nice you sicko. Big Grin

You know now you have all of us other addicts drooling. Cheers

Very nice find dude.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Tom,

After missing out on the Camaro Introduction Packet that Bob picked up, I started contacting everyone that I had once been in contact with that I remembered had items that had interested me but they were not ready to sell or deal at the time when we had first talked. You see, I met the guy who sold that packet to Bob some 10 years ago, so, when you told me of the Ebay Auction that Bob scored the Introduction packet, I was kind of bummed that I never followed up to see if the guy had changed his mind on selling it..... This find came from following up on a different guy that I had once talk to..... I'm just glad this guy was ready to move this stuff!

Geoff!! I am a sicko...lol!!..I believe I told you last month when you were here that I was working on these items..... Phil! These things would be very simple to knock off....no doubt!

I have already offered up the extra Poster that is pictured above and a number of one of a kind goodies ( 69 Pace Top Brass Sport Coat and The Huge Original Festival Committee Sign ) to see if anyone wants to trade but it seems no one is interested!??

I'm working on still yet another guy to score the Chevrolet Poster of the same image that is on the Indy Phone Book, buy in color. For the members that are not familiar with it.....It's the same image that is used on the Chevrolet Post Card but it is the complete studio shot including the Date and Flags.

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Here's the same basic image that is also used on the Chevrolet Pace Car Note Pad too. I grabbed this image from Phil's post about his Note Pad.

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Let us know if you get it Tony..

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump