Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Brickyard 400 Camaro Pace Cars  Hop To Forums  Brickyard Camaro Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale / Wanted    35th Anniversary Camaro SS, Brickyard 400 items, Camaro item collection For Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

35th Anniversary Camaro SS, Brickyard 400 items, Camaro item collection For Sale
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of 2002Z4CSS
posted
Since I do not own my 2002 35th Anniversary Brickyard 400 Camaro SS any more I want to sell off the items I collected for the last 14 years or so. Full Brickyard decal set, 35th Anniversary OEM GM stripes, NHRA stripes that covered the Brickyard 400 decals and much more. I took almost 300 photos of stuff and still have more to photo graph like a 35th Anniversary Camaro SS jacket and other items only sold in Canada and not in the USA.
Click on the like to see what I have. Sorry I don't have a price list since just taking the pictures took two solid Sunday's. Very overwhelming to me.

http://s572.photobucket.com/us...0stuff?sort=3&page=1

2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Brickyard 400 #22, SLP Build #0036 and 35th Anniversary Build #47

Posts: 351 | Registered: 24 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of 2002Z4CSS
posted Hide Post
I have been getting some PM's for stuff I am selling. Where on this site do I find my private messages? Since I linked the site to my work email I can only see the PM when I am at work but now my work blocks this site and others like it I used to frequent. I am not trying to ignore anyone who sent me a PM so I have to wait until I get home to go to this site.

2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Brickyard 400 #22, SLP Build #0036 and 35th Anniversary Build #47

Victory Lane
Picture of 2002Z4CSS
posted Hide Post
I have sold a lot of items and removed the photos of the sold items when I could so if you see anything you may be interested in it may be still available. Just give me a actual photo of what you are interested in or a detailed description of the item and the photo number.

Greg

Victory Lane
Picture of 2002Z4CSS
posted Hide Post
I still have several Camaro items available I collected through out the years. I need to raise some money for some unexpected things. My wife's mother recently passed away and will sell the items for less than I originally wanted. If you see something you are interested in show me the picture and a description. Make me an reasonable offer. Shipping is extra. There are many Camaro enthusiasts man cave or garage items. Some are one of a kind from GM.

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of PeterPar
posted Hide Post
Greg, do you still have the civic event plates?

Posts: 1003 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of 2002Z4CSS
posted Hide Post
Peter, the new owner of the car purchased them. I do have a 35th Anniversary NHRA plate with the "00" number on it I can sell and had the same style plate made up for my SPL build number and another the GM 35th Anniversary build number.

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of PeterPar
posted Hide Post
Well I'm glad the plates stayed with the car.

quote:
Originally posted by 2002Z4CSS: I do have a 35th Anniversary NHRA plate with the "00" number on it I can sell and had the same style plate made up for my SPL build number and another the GM 35th Anniversary build number.

What do you want for the 35th Anniversary plate?

Posts: 1003 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of 2002Z4CSS
posted Hide Post
I bet he was also glad to find me and get the plates. Very rare to hunt down the actual plates from the original owner.

Victory Lane
Picture of 2002Z4CSS
posted Hide Post
I am tired of looking at all of the 2002 35th Anniversary Camaro SS items I have and the Brickyard 400 items I collected over the years. I need to make some room and sell this stuff. Make me a reasonable offer. Shipping and packaging cost are extra. Remember I have decal sets, die cast, tee shirts, jackets, GM flags and billboard signs and lots more.

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Have you tried eBay with a Buy it now prices with a Best Offer? I've sold a lot of my duplicate finds over the years that way. The auction style listing usually don't yield as good a result.

Bill @ CamaroPaceCars.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 2982 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of 2002Z4CSS
posted Hide Post
I may give that a try Bill. My problem is everyone wants a exact cost to ship items to them. That means I box them up and take the items to the local post office to get weighed and the cost figured out. Sometimes I never hear from these people again. It takes a lot of my time that I don't really have. I guess I could guess the shipping cost but don't want to get burned not having shipping cost covered. That has happened to me before. Maybe there is an easier way to get a shipping estimate? How do you sell items?

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
I do all my fixed price items with Free Shipping but I already bake shipping cost into the item. So if I want 25 for an item I price it at maybe 32 so if I get a decent offer at like 28 I know what my "profit" will be. I also state very clearly free shipping is parcel post (lowest cost) and only for US all other shipping option are extra as is international shipping.

Bill @ CamaroPaceCars.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 2982 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Lee 93
posted Hide Post
SIMPLE use Flat Rate Boxes. If it fits it ships.....

Posts: 2797 | Location: Northeast side of Indianapolis | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of 2002Z4CSS
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for both suggestions.

Victory Lane
Picture of 2002Z4CSS
posted Hide Post
I still have a lot of 35th Anniversary Camaro SS items, Brickyard 400 items, clothing, hats, Camaro posters from several years, brochures, etc. to sell. No reasonable offer refused. I can make some better deals if bundled.