Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tag Team / Lost & Found    NICE CAR.. HAS TO GO ONTO THE " WATCH LIST"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NICE CAR.. HAS TO GO ONTO THE " WATCH LIST"
 Login/Join

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted
This could become a Pacecar real fast

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Might wanna keep tabs on this one for a future date!!!

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
This one was discussed previously on the board back in December:

https://camaropacecars.com/eve/...0094833/m/3691048446

I remembered seeing the LOS-1660 tag before in the post above, tag has 05C build date. The Ebay listing shows #124677L158276...

Description says; "When the car was restored, the RS option package was installed. Originally an true SS, it was restored as an RS/SS."

Still a beautiful car!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Charley Maule,

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
We already had this one on the watch list. Thanks. Lovely car.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post